WHO WE ARE
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect via the website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To communicate with you.
2. To provide service after care
3. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out of future correspondence.
4. Your personal details will never be passed onto any external / third parties for any reason.